By Matthew Schwartz
As a public service for the campus community, The Pioneer will begin this week to publish a monthly Crime Blotter. All of the information will be compiled from the logs that are available to the public at the Office of Public Safety.
- On Saturday, Sept. 6, an altercation between two students near the Pratt Recreation Center over money escalated to a physical assault where one student fled in a car.
- On Saturday, Sept. 27, a student intervened in a dispute between one male and one female student. The student claims that the male student assaulted the female student.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 14, a hit and run car accident occurred in the Brookville parking lot, damaging a Lexus.
- On Friday, Oct. 24, two students were seen fleeing from
a burning tree. A nearby student extinguished the fire with a water bottle. When Public Safety officers arrived, they found a two-gallon gas can nearby.
- On Wednesday, Oct.29, during a room inspection in Suffolk Hall, a student was found in possession of one large bag of a green leaf substance determined to be marijuana, two metal grinders, and two packs of rolling paper.
Be First to Comment